- Foster Partners - Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
- Henri Gaudin - Amiens, France
- Antoine Predock - UCSC, California, USA
- Stirling Wilford - Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
- John Outram, Rice University, Texas, USA
- Eduardo Souta de Moura - Aveiro University, Portugal
- Michael Hopkins - Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, UK
Monday, September 2, 2013
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Academy Press; 1 edition (June 27, 2001)
The building of a university campus is an extremely challenging you an extensive study of a variety of styles of universities from around the world. This excellent reference portrays expert architects and their work in designing outstanding educational establishments.
Full of impressive colour and black and white images
Features the most influential architects of this century
The range of styles and philosophies covered in this book will prove an indispensable reference in assisting you with planning and designing architecture of the learning environment.
Expert architects showcase their work including: