The building of a university campus is an extremely challenging you an extensive study of a variety of styles of universities from around the world. This excellent reference portrays expert architects and their work in designing outstanding educational establishments.
- Foster Partners - Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
- Henri Gaudin - Amiens, France
- Antoine Predock - UCSC, California, USA
- Stirling Wilford - Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
- John Outram, Rice University, Texas, USA
- Eduardo Souta de Moura - Aveiro University, Portugal
- Michael Hopkins - Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, UK